Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Most Soulful Asian..Zee Avi..


I Am Me..Once More..
No.. I really don't think so..
That you think i'd be incapable of being my own..
No.. I really dont think so..
That i would for a second let you back in through my door..

I have spent many a nights..
Even when you are by my side..
I shed tears I couldn't try..
I shed tears I couldn't try..

But i should thank you for..
Taking my blindfold off now..
I ain't jaded no more, no more..
And i take pride in being the one that said goodbye..
That could only mean i am me..once more..

You would turn your head the other way..
So you won't have to listen to what i have to say..
You assume that i needed you..
But you didn't realize that i needed no one but myself..
I needed no one but myself..
But I should thank you for..
Taking my blindfold off now..
I ain't jaded no more, no more..
And i take pride in being the one that said godbye..
That could only mean i am me..

That could only mean i am me..That could only mean i am me..







No comments: